Everything about iPhone!! Being a great fan of Apple!! This is my gift!! may be my advertisement for iphone

Saturday, August 30, 2008

21. Kensington Mini Battery Extender and Charger Review

Kensington Mini Battery Extender and Charger Review

P8250680 copy.JPGI've had the Kensington Mini Battery Extender and Charger since the first week I had my iPhone 3G and it's become a very handy accessory for me. There are many ways to save battery life on the iPhone 3G and first generation iPhone, but lets face it: eventually, you will have a day where you've used all of your iPhone's juice and you'll have no way to plug it in to recharge. Apple's design doesn't allow for a user replaceable battery, so until they design an iPhone with one, this is probably one of your best bets.

0 comments:

NEW!!!! Live chat about iphone!!